Resolved 1.8.0 Army Management Cohesion Cost Negative Integer32 Max

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Went to increase army cohesion, found that it was negative int max cost.
How to Reproduce: N/a
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
hDuqdv.md.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 980
GPU Driver Version: Latest as of this posting (probably not relevant)
CPU: i7 4790K
RAM: 4x4GB (16GB) G.Skill 2333Mhz
Motherboard: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB WD Blue SSD

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Sorry as soon as I took the screenshot, I went back to playing and after a day or so in game had past, the bug went away and auto save overwrite the state.
If I encounter it again, ill remember to keep the save file and send it in.
I guess you can mark this as unreproducible and close it until I encounter it again (seeing as its not a showstopper and it fixes itself).

Back
Top Bottom