Resolved [1.8.0] Animation errors in the modding tools

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
All animations in the modding tools for 1.8.0 are completely bugged.

Attempting to create a new animation / override an existing animation results in the following crash:

Hc6saCG.png

Attempting to simply launch the mod tools typically shows this for some existing animations. These animations have 0 sound code in the animation clip.

YrBm9yp.png

I encounter with this error too.

tKXlZrw.png

The game was giving assert errors for each animation clip that its sound point was -1 -1 -1 -1. So I turned them to 0 0 0 0. There is no sound code assigned to it.

pdq2f5E.png

But yet it gives the rgl warning above for all the animation clips I created until now.

But thats not the only issue. I cannot create animation clip by right click > create > animation clip.

P0vuZAI.png

I can only create new animation clips by duplicating existing ones. This is a serious problem. Those asserts are very common throughout the editor.

I encounter with this error too.

tKXlZrw.png

The game was giving assert errors for each animation clip that its sound point was -1 -1 -1 -1. So I turned them to 0 0 0 0. There is no sound code assigned to it.

pdq2f5E.png

But yet it gives the rgl warning above for all the animation clips I created until now.

But thats not the only issue. I cannot create animation clip by right click > create > animation clip.

P0vuZAI.png

I can only create new animation clips by duplicating existing ones. This is a serious problem. Those asserts are very common throughout the editor.

+1 @MArdA TaleWorlds

The second one is an error that modder made. They entered non matching values for animation sound. Either they entered a sound name that is not valid or they entered a sound and have not entered a sound point to specify when will the given sound play.
This is what i got as a reply from the devs. If you are still experiencing this issue please include a crash dump id so that we can take a look.

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom