when is the next update?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

dejanstripdone.jpg
new wallpaper thankQ

you people dont understand how this works.

the devs have worked overtime to bring us 1.7.0 for the holiday season and then patched bugs in record time to get everything ironed out.

now they are likely taking their holiday break resting and getting inspired to another grand update.

Whatever it is, I would be happy if finally the Crash would be fixed, that some of us get, when they want to load a save, start a campaign or sandbox.

I can only play the game via the Native.exe, not via Launcher and MP is not working this way...

@Dejan It's okay waiting for these patches as long as more content is being release on next patch and it doesn't change the whole system so much that an overhaul mod needs to be overhauled.

@Dejan It's okay waiting for these patches as long as more content is being release on next patch and it doesn't change the whole system so much that an overhaul mod needs to be overhauled.
I mean, I totally understand both the frustration on the end of modders and the players as new updates come and mods need to be updated but the game is in active development and that's part of the journey I am afraid. We do try to include the modding-related changes in the patch notes as much as possible though to notify you guys, the modders, of what has changed. We're part of the discussion on the modding discord too and help where and when we can.

I mean, I totally understand both the frustration on the end of modders and the players as new updates come and mods need to be updated but the game is in active development and that's part of the journey I am afraid. We do try to include the modding-related changes in the patch notes as much as possible though to notify you guys, the modders, of what has changed. We're part of the discussion on the modding discord too and help where and when we can.
Totally understand. The pace at which new content and mechanics have been introduced is quite good. Not too over or underwhelming. Can't wait for claimants and custom party templates per lords. Can you recommend to Taleworlds about some claimants having a feature like companions when joining. Companions only require money right now. For claimants, let some of them require items that can be found to give to them before the quest can be completed. For example, say Claimant to Khuzaits. The Claimant wants to start his/her journey, but needs the player to find the Ancestral Bow to justify his/her uprising, etc.

Totally understand. The pace at which new content and mechanics have been introduced is quite good. Not too over or underwhelming. Can't wait for claimants and custom party templates per lords. Can you recommend to Taleworlds about some claimants having a feature like companions when joining. Companions only require money right now. For claimants, let some of them require items that can be found to give to them before the quest can be completed. For example, say Claimant to Khuzaits. The Claimant wants to start his/her journey, but needs the player to find the Ancestral Bow to justify his/her uprising, etc.
I was hoping that claimants would be already heads of clans in a kingdom that wanted the throne. For example the head of dey Fortes wants to usurp Derthert and needs your help. This would of course trigger civil war. Also that some claimants start rebellions of their own, as was the case in some Warband mods.

I was hoping that claimants would be already heads of clans in a kingdom that wanted the throne. For example the head of dey Fortes wants to usurp Derthert and needs your help. This would of course trigger civil war. Also that some claimants start rebellions of their own, as was the case in some Warband mods.
Was thinking from warband as well. We can have both. Awesome.

Havent tried modding in this series for well over a decade but its weird that they havent developed a system in which every new patch/build seems to ruin any mod based on the previous build. In Arma 3 for example some mods from even Arma 1 can potentially still work without the slightest update as compiling new builds doesnt wash out the old one -its only if a system command was changed thats being used in the old Mod.

Don't have an ETA I could share atm, but we're still relatively early in the testing phase.

Yeah, lots of swimming in the pools, saunas, way too much food and some nice trips to go along with that. We went to this place where you can feed deers that are in a very wide enclosure but have grown used to people. It was too cute... Let me whip out some photos.
Honestly, yeah you guys deserve a break from us, nice you've got to feed cute animals, now take care of us were f hyenas hunting devs in groups. Sometimes I'm sorry for our attitude, on the other hand south American servers and server related stuff etc etc

Back
Top Bottom