Resolved 1.7.2 - No eyebrow icons, invisible face icons and black shadows upon death of all soldiers

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:

- Some notable icons in villages and towns have missing eyebrows, or their face is invisible (not rendered in).
- Some clothes on the icons of highwaymen within prison selection are bright coloured pink and orange, but when clicked they're wearing the normal clothing.
- Weird to explain, but when you kill an enemy, a 'whisp/dark shadow' flies from their body up into the sky. It is more noticeable in tournaments. I was unable to grab screenshots as this happens rather quickly. In large battles, there are multiple 'whisps' flying into the sky when each soldier dies.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats or mods, plain vanilla Bannerlord 1.7.2

Computer Specs:
GPU: 2080TI FE
GPU Driver Version: 512.77 - Release Date: 12/05/2022
CPU: Intel i7 8700K
RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
Motherboard: NZXT N7
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Intel SSD - 1T

Hey, can you please try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the integrity of the game files? Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders - Deleted this folder
Steam Verify Integrity of Files - Completed with all 14501 files validated

Invisible faces appears to be resolved along with clothing bug and eyebrows.

However, black shadow upon death still showing...

Here is a video capture. I hope it helps.

Last edited:
No worries, hope it helps.

I experience this shadow effect every time a soldier dies - enemy or friendly, battles or arenas. As you can imagine, during large battles there becomes a lot of these shadow effects.

OK, i have forwaded the issue to the dev team for further investigaion. Thank you for your time and reporting it in!

Hey, i have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be applied with further patches. Thank you for your patience.

Excellent. As always, great work from the team.

Please feel free to close/progress this thread.

My kind regards to everyone at Taleworlds.

Back
Top Bottom