Resolved General [1.7.2] Loading any mods with dlls before Native causes siege engine placement icons to be not visible

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry, it's not that straight forward to go back to 1.7.2 now.

However, I was playing it briefly after the hotfix until yesterday when I redid my whole game for 1.8.0 and the decals on the campaign map definitely worked.

It would be really awesome if the hotfix for this could be deployed to 1.8.0. Playing without decals on the map is a really weird experience.

The fix is only sent to 1.7.2 afaik. Can you confirm the issue persists on 1.7.2, if you're able to change to 1.7.2?
Are you able to provide an indication of when the fix for this might be applied to 1.8?

It's not the greatest experience playing with this particular bug and the point of us playing the beta is to test the game and try and find other bugs.

At least some kind of feedback or ETA from Taleworlds would be great!

The problem is the decal atlas, correct? I am on 1.8. Whenever I try to place a decal in a scene, I get a warning saying that whatever decal I'm trying to place hasn't been added to decal_atlas_all. Clicking the option to add this decal to decal_atlas_all causes a crash. Clicking ignore does prevent the editor from crashing, but still the decal does not show up.

Last edited:
Are you able to provide an indication of when the fix for this might be applied to 1.8?

It's not the greatest experience playing with this particular bug and the point of us playing the beta is to test the game and try and find other bugs.

At least some kind of feedback or ETA from Taleworlds would be great!
Just reiterating my question from two weeks ago - at this point it feels like the developers are ghosting us.

Not really asking for anything more than a progress update. Transparency makes us more understanding.

• Has the root cause of issue been identified?
  • If it has, do they have a fix?
  • What is the ETA of deploying said fix via a Hotfix?
  • Anything we as a modding community can do to help progress this?

Just reiterating my question from two weeks ago - at this point it feels like the developers are ghosting us.

Not really asking for anything more than a progress update. Transparency makes us more understanding.

• Has the root cause of issue been identified?
  • If it has, do they have a fix?
  • What is the ETA of deploying said fix via a Hotfix?
  • Anything we as a modding community can do to help progress this?
Well. The current fix is to click around the location that the siege engines are "supposed" to be at, and you will see the menu to select the siege engine to build. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom