Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Greedalicious

Grandmaster Knight
Summary: Basically just things ingame that are confusing, showing incorrect information or simple misspells.
How to Reproduce: Just look at the armory
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Empire
Lighter Oaken Kite Shield is heaver(3kg) than the Leather Bound Kite Shield(1kg) and both are used by Recruit.
In fact Lighter Oaken Shield is heaver than Legionary shields aswell.

Palatine Guard:
Sword and Shield perk says "Grants round shield" but its a Kite shield.

Imperial Javelin has 102 length, longer than most melee weapons and faster speed.

Palatine Guard does not benefit from the increased damage of the Bullseye perk, however the Archer Militia does.
The Archer Militia gets +4 damage increase if Marksman or Bullseye perk is picked.

Cataphract Dragoon perk gives Imperial Battle Axe, which has Thrust stats, but axes cant thrust.

Vlandia
Why cant shovels stab?
Cavalry Kite shield weighs 4 kg, but its tiny. This is a common disconnect for most small shields.

Vlandian Long Lance is shorter than Vlandian Heavy Lance. 201 lenght vs 204

Faster Crossbow perk for Sharpshooter says: Replaces Crossbow with Arbalest, best in Calradia. But it gives you the Heavy Crossbow. Copies the flavour text of the Arbalest perk.

Battania
Heavy Oval shield only weighs 2 kg.

Sturgia
Sword and Shield perk for Varyag says Grants a strong sword together with a shield. Gives Sturgian Sword, which Warrior and Brigand also gets. And Hunter. All low tier units

Brigand:
Sword and shield perk actually gives you an axe, not a sword.
Sword and Shield perk gives you Crude Large Round Shield, which has more durability, but less armor than Worn Kite Shield
Axe and shield perk says: Grants you a long sword and bigger shield, actually gives you an axe

Iron Rimmed Large Round Shield looks like its weaker than the Sturgian Round Shield, and looks like it should be heavier.

Druzhinnik Axe+Shield perk gives them the Sturgian Round Shield, but not the same Sturgian Round shield as the Warrior and Hunter. It looks slightly different with different stats.

Raiders Spearhead perk says: gives Kontos. Actually gives Great Spear

Khuzait
Glaive 1handed has swing speed and damage, but cant swing in one handed mode.

Aserai
Jawwal get the Kashkara for free, while Tribal Warrior needs to pick a perk to get it.

Light Oval Shield for Tribal Warrior weighs 2 kg, Aserai Oval Shield for Skirmisher weigh 1 kg.

Bound Adarga is very small, but the weight is 3 kg. Another case of small shields generally being much heavier than the larger shields.

Superior bow has the lowest damage for Archer, but the name implies it should be higher

Reinforced Armor is misspelled on Veteran(Aserai)

let me just explain why the weight of shield is so confusing when u look at it, but at the end its all intended. So, as u can see all of the infantry shields are lighter than cavalery, archers shields to kinda balance the speed between the units (its super basic way to make units faster/slower, but what do we expect from the TW :^D) Simply the higher tier inf unit is the lighter shield it will get, Cavs and archers got the heaviest shields to make them slower than the inf.

Hey, thank you for taking the time to report these. I dont have the answers to all these design issues, but i will try to answer them in my knowledge. I have forwarded your notes to the QA and MP team. They are looking into the typos and errors regarding the perks and items.

the weight of the shields is a matter of balancing for the troops, like mentioned above.
Imperial Javelin has 102 length, longer than most melee weapons and faster speed.
the weapon is designed in a way that it can be used as a thrusting weapon as well, so i dont think this is against the design.
Sword and Shield perk for Varyag says Grants a strong sword together with a shield. Gives Sturgian Sword, which Warrior and Brigand also gets. And Hunter. All low tier units
all the units acquire that sword via perks, that is not the standart issued gear for the troops. The varyag unit is already a strong as it is and the design team might have wanted to balance the perk by giving it the same sword as other troops. I will ask if this is against the design, but i doubt it.
Sword and shield perk actually gives you an axe, not a sword.
the sword given with the perk is sturgian sword, and it can be seen in the armory. Are you certain that you did not pick the "axe thrower" perk with it? with this perk the main weapon looks to be an axe on the armory.
Raiders Spearhead perk says: gives Kontos. Actually gives Great Spear
kontos is categorized as a great spear.
Khuzait
Glaive 1handed has swing speed and damage, but cant swing in one handed mode.
the pierce damage and thrust speed should be available in the weapon description, which is the 1handed stats for the weapon. The swing speed and damage is relevant while using the weapon 2handed. if wielded with a shield or used 1handed, it will be used for thrusting like a regular spear.
Superior bow has the lowest damage for Archer, but the name implies it should be higher
superior bow is supposed to have higher damage and increased fire rate but decreased accuracy.

Aserai
Jawwal get the Kashkara for free, while Tribal Warrior needs to pick a perk to get it.
jawwal is a superior troop to tribal warriors. It seems normal for the lesser troops to pay for the higher level gear.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask us. I will get in contact with the design team to be able to make a better explanation.

Back
Top Bottom