1.7.2 epic store being forgotten?

Users who are viewing this thread

wipe0wt

Recruit
Why is it that 1.7.2 still isn’t uploaded to the epic store? I’m sure early adopters here also are of some value like steam users?

There are many game changing upgrades I’ve been waiting a long time for

As far as I know beta versions aren´t uploaded to the EGS, only the last stable version.

TW could add the beta to the EGS but I guess they just don´t give a ****, also your fault because Steam > EGS ¯\_()_/¯

But you don´t miss much at all so...but that also means you won´t get much at all in the next 8-12 weeks #sad

As far as I know beta versions aren´t uploaded to the EGS, only the last stable version.

TW could add the beta to the EGS but I guess they just don´t give a ****, also your fault because Steam > EGS ¯\_()_/¯

But you don´t miss much at all so...but that also means you won´t get much at all in the next 8-12 weeks #sad
No, I'm quite sure that EGS doesent support multiple version support for games. So it's actually not TW's fault this time.

No, I'm quite sure that EGS doesent support multiple version support for games. So it's actually not TW's fault this time.
But we have to blame TW for everything! They never do anything right, and even things they have no control over are their fault too!

It does support at least two versions. I have several games that offer an "expiremental" version of the same game (going medieval as one example). So it´s totally possible for TW to have one beta version and one stable version in the EGS.

But we have to blame TW for everything! They never do anything right, and even things they have no control over are their fault too!
But you have to defend them for everything even if it´s not true? (see above)

It does support at least two versions. I have several games that offer an "expiremental" version of the same game (going medieval as one example). So it´s totally possible for TW to have one beta version and one stable version in the EGS.

Is this something new? The only time I ever tried EGS a couple of years ago this was not possible. If what you say is true I have no clue as to why TW dont have two versions.

Is this something new? The only time I ever tried EGS a couple of years ago this was not possible. If what you say is true I have no clue as to why TW dont have two versions.
No, it´s not new. Satisfactory was the first game where I noticed an experimental version. Was about one or even two years+ ago when I noticed it.

No, it´s not new. Satisfactory was the first game where I noticed an experimental version. Was about one or even two years+ ago when I noticed it.

It looks like the product needs an unique entry in the store. I guess it would be to much to have like 15 Bannerlord entrys in the store on EGS so they decided against it all together. They could atleast have had one experimental version. I dont care either way lol.

Back
Top Bottom