Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
Summary: Yesterday I started having a random crash for an unknown reason.
How to Reproduce: Walk around and have a crash. Use my save.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): Can't send file because of an error. Attached a save file, try it yourself.
Computer Specs:
Signature

I was not able to crash while trying your save files in the latest internal build of the game. We can say that this crash is fixed but to be sure we need you to send us a crash id. Currently we have no info about the crash to make sure we can say it is fixed.

I was not able to crash while trying your save files in the latest internal build of the game. We can say that this crash is fixed but to be sure we need you to send us a crash id. Currently we have no info about the crash to make sure we can say it is fixed.
Hello!

Any tip on how can I send it? As I mentioned before, I was not able to send the dump file, because the uploader was cosntantly giving me an error while uploading.

Could you also share the error message on the upload? We believe we fixed that issue on the upload system.
You can find the crash dumps here C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\crashes
You can try to upload it our ticketing system.

Could you also share the error message on the upload? We believe we fixed that issue on the upload system.
You can find the crash dumps here C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\crashes
You can try to upload it our ticketing system.
Hey! I've played a bit after a hotfix was released, and that crash has never occurred afterwards.Moreover, the crash reporter is one again able to send a dump.

I suggest closing the topic for now and marking it as 'Solved'. Should the problem appear again - I'll come back here with s crash report sent.

Back
Top Bottom