1.7.0 Siege Crash During Army Deployment

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,
After I decide to lead my army and take an enemy castle I am brought to the Army Deployment interface. I hear no stop a clicking sound and when I try to place troops on siege equipment I am immediately thrown out of the game with a Send Bug report window. I validated the game files and I am still getting this crashes during every offensive siege. I am playing on e1.7.0.

Do you have a save just before the siege? If yes, I would try the following: 1) simulate this specific siege 2) try to siege another fief and check if the game still crashes 3) wander around/attack a party and then come back to siege again. I dont know if this will solve the problem but it may change the specific thing that causes the crash for you.

As an extra step I would create a bug report here and send them the savefile (the closer to the siege the better). There are instructions in the link on how to upload it. It may take them time to solve the problem but it will help down the line for everyone (and you if you want to continue that save later)

Hello,
After I decide to lead my army and take an enemy castle I am brought to the Army Deployment interface. I hear no stop a clicking sound and when I try to place troops on siege equipment I am immediately thrown out of the game with a Send Bug report window. I validated the game files and I am still getting this crashes during every offensive siege. I am playing on e1.7.0.
Hi, I’ve been having a similar issue in the deployment screen. Clicking noise like a jack hammer going off and can’t move troops. Don’t know if it’ll work for the siege equipment issue, but if there is an empty formation square on the left of the screen when you hear the clicking noise, select the plus button and click the infantry sword icon. It’ll open a new infantry square which took away the noise and let me deploy as normal. Hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom