1.7.0 next Friday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
News said it's very likely that 1.7.0 will be dropped next Friday, instead of 1.6.6, if the internal test goes well. And 1.7.X will be a long-term stable version, following which will be a fully released version, i.e. the end of early access. Some localizations have already finished, waiting for further tests. Excited news to the quiet forum!

I am happy to know the coming end of early access. but feel disappointed at the same time since many features improving immersion experience in Warband are still missing in Bannerlord...

Last edited:
ZVCw5.png

Probably not, and probably not on a Friday either.
What news? Post a link to the news please. News can be sourced, if not it's not news.

Here is the news from M&B Chinese Official account: https://b23.tv/smECtx1

Chinese: #骑马与砍杀2#【爆料】如果测试顺利的话,下周五会有一定概率发布beta1.7.0,目前我们已经完成1.7.0的汉化。而这个1.7.x版本非常重要,很可能是一个长期稳定的版本

Translation:
#M&B2# [Breaking News] if the test goes smoothly, there will be a possibility of releasing 1.7.0 version next Friday. Up to now, we have completed the Chinese localization for 1.7.0. And this 1.7.X version is quite important, it's very likely to be a long-term and stable version.

So it´s the chinese people who get all the information :grin: . But didn´t TW once said that they won´t release a big update on friday because nobody is there for the next two days for the needed hotfixes?

Chinese: #骑马与砍杀2#【爆料】如果测试顺利的话,下周五会有一定概率发布beta1.7.0,目前我们已经完成1.7.0的汉化。而这个1.7.x版本非常重要,很可能是一个长期稳定的版本

Translation:
#M&B2# [Breaking News] if the test goes smoothly, there will be a possibility of releasing 1.7.0 version next Friday. Up to now, we have completed the Chinese localization for 1.7.0. And this 1.7.X version is quite important, it's very likely to be a long-term and stable version.
Thanks for sharing!

Translation:
Oh okay, so possibly friday (Thursday?) next week, they will have an update, IF they finish testing it and it works. Isn't that basically every week? If they finished testing it and it works they might release it the next week?
@Dejan well, is mr horseback and chop have some intel or are they just being positive over on bilibili ?

If the testing goes well is a big if tho. Well, I won't be touching 1.7.0 for a while anyway. All I want is for now is for 1.6.5 to get to the main branch so I can play MP again.

News said it's very likely that 1.7.0 will be dropped next Friday, instead of 1.6.6, if the internal test goes well. And 1.7.X will be a long-term stable version, following which will be a fully released version, i.e. the end of early access. Some localizations have already finished, waiting for further tests. Excited news to the quiet forum!

I am happy to know the coming end of early access. but feel disappointed at the same time since many features improving immersion experience in Warband are still missing in Bannerlord...
都说是爆料了等着就行呗,非得在官网问,他要能提前说还叫爆料?说话不会看场合吗

Oh okay, so possibly friday (Thursday?) next week, they will have an update, IF they finish testing it and it works. Isn't that basically every week? If they finished testing it and it works they might release it the next week?
@Dejan well, is mr horseback and chop have some intel or are they just being positive over on
The translator has finished translating the content of the next version

都说是爆料了等着就行呗,非得在官网问,他要能提前说还叫爆料?说话不会看场合吗
This is no longer a revelation because that post has been deleted

@Dejan well, is mr horseback and chop have some intel or are they just being positive over on bilibili ?
But the patch release time is still uncertain, because it needs to be tested

Im always been curious how chinese get access to all this global internet we have here, like forums, online games etc. Doesnt ur country forbid all this stuff to people? Great chinese firewall n shiet

Im always been curious how chinese get access to all this global internet we have here, like forums, online games etc. Doesnt ur country forbid all this stuff to people? Great chinese firewall n shiet
They use VPN, which is also considered a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom