1.7.0 is the BEST PATCH EVER MADE IN 2 YEARS

Users who are viewing this thread

Despite the fact that I am still very critical to that game and it is missing a lot of features
Same here. I'm not hostile, but I was and still am pretty vocal when I share what I think about Bannerlord.
This is a very good update. Should have been here a year ago, but it's good that it's here. There are issues I can see here and there, and still a LOT of unused/broken/non-existent stuff, but it definitely is a step in the right direction.
Take this from someone who spent 2 hours making memes about Taleworlds last week.

I am glad you guy like the new update. Always fun to test something you are excited for.
Personally am not very happy with it, but well, it is still the beta version. The only real exciting feature, the battle formations, are not working properly and are actually removing old features/player control.
The new battle zones are nice to have but wouldn't be my priority tbh.
I've seen someone talk about performance improvements, that's actually cool to be fair. But still, I much rather continue my old save, this one doesn't feel worth it to start again from scratch.
The game is just too much dependend on important features only mods deliver... Even If I want, I still had to wait for the mods to update.
They should really focus more on those, almost essential things mods bring to the table and listen more to the community or hire more devs. Not sure why the development is so slow in recent months.

Back
Top Bottom