Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

zac&max

Recruit
Summary:
How to Reproduce: Just use the 'E' key to hirt someone and it chrash
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheat, just a some mod.
I have looking with Harmony the AgentDrivenProperties of the Agent Object is NULL but HasBeenBuilt = TRUE.
the ResetAgentProperties method is public and free this reference (a bit dangerous i think)
Can someone try to reproduce the bugs (without other mod) and give me some report.
Thanks.

this is the report :
  1. at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Agent.GetBaseArmorEffectivenessForBodyPart(BoneBodyPartType bodyPart)
  2. at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.AttackInformation..ctor(Agent attackerAgent, Agent victimAgent, GameEntity hitObject, AttackCollisionData& attackCollisionData, MissionWeapon& attackerWeapon)
  3. at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Mission.GetAttackCollisionResults(Agent attackerAgent, Agent victimAgent, GameEntity hitObject, Single momentumRemaining, AttackCollisionData& attackCollisionData, MissionWeapon& attackerWeapon, Boolean crushedThrough, Boolean cancelDamage, Boolean crushedThroughWithoutAgentCollision, WeaponComponentData& shieldOnBack, CombatLogData& combatLog)
  4. at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Mission.FallDamageCallback(AttackCollisionData& collisionData, Blow b, Agent attacker, Agent victim)
  5. at ManagedCallbacks.CoreCallbacksGenerated.Mission_FallDamageCallback(Int32 thisPointer, AttackCollisionData& collisionData, Blow b, Int32 attacker, Int32 victim)
  6. at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Mission.Tick_Patch2(Mission this, Single dt)

Hey, we do not offer support for the mods or modded games. Please manually remove all the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmoded campaign please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom