Resolved 1.7.0 auto donate troops to town/castle after siege.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Gadheras

Squire
Whenever I take a town/castle. Majority of the troops that get auto donated to the garisson seem to be taken primary out of just one party in the army, rather than a few from each. It's annoying when that burden seems to always land on one of my clan parties, and not any of the other parties in the army from other clans. Imho, no party should auto donate troops if it put their party at less than 80% effective.

I haven't noticed this as much before as I do with 1.7.0 though.

I Think that this issue happens because player's army teleports into the conquered settlement while the allied army is still outside when the battle is over.
Players army should be outside too after the battle and then the player could decide to enter and give troops or not.

I Think that this issue happens because player's army teleports into the conquered settlement while the allied army is still outside when the battle is over.
Players army should be outside too after the battle and then the player could decide to enter and give troops or not.
Yes, the teleport of player's party cause some issue with enemys parties too, they are thinking you are on the position who you were for besieging the settlement.

But that only one party donate troops to a settlement, this is not related to the battle, only your clans member can donate troops to your fiefs, the other clans do not donate troops to player fiefs(even the player is the ruler) and in own of my games, I have got a rebellion because of this.

They should allow all clans to donate troops to the ruler fiefs, it's some point of treachery if they don't donate troops to the kingdom.

An incredible work around is to transfer all your clan party troops into your own party before going into the the siege battle, then afterwards, talk to them in the keep and put them back in their parties, because no campaign time passes you won't suffer from being over capacity, as a bonus this puts all your clan troops under you own medic during the siege! ??‍♂️

An incredible work around is to transfer all your clan party troops into your own party before going into the the siege battle, then afterwards, talk to them in the keep and put them back in their parties, because no campaign time passes you won't suffer from being over capacity, as a bonus this puts all your clan troops under you own medic during the siege! ??‍♂️

Splitting the troops again afterwards is...... annoying in that case. Companion/clan parties with average 260 troops each... If troop types had been mostly uniform and limited to a few types, that wouldn't been that bad, but when it more resemble a rag tag band that picked up across the continent. not so much -)

Back
Top Bottom