In Progress ?[1.7.0 - 1.7.1]?When loading a save "A problem occurred while trying to load the saved game bannerlord"

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary:
I used the Realistic Battle AI Module. Later I turned it off and played for about a few hours without it. When I saved the game before attacking the city, after 10 seconds I got a Windows 10 blue screen. This is due to a problematic memory bar. When the computer rebooted, I was no longer able to load my save. Tried deleting the Bannerlord folder in "My Documents" and also tried running a save on 1.7.1. These steps didn't work for me. Download >>save<<

How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1070
GPU Driver Version: 471.11
CPU: E3 - 1240v3
RAM: 8 gb (4gbx2)
Motherboard: Azuz z87-k
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung EVO 860 240gb

Last edited:
I am marking this as resolved as it is not reproduceable without mods. Thanks!
I played the game without the mod for about 5 hours and everything worked well. Why do you then think that my problem cannot be reproduced? Especially considering that the mod didn't change anything other than the AI in the battle. Also my last save was done with no modifications.

If it is not happening without the mods it means the reason is the said mod. If you can reproduce this without the mods that's where we come in to investigate.
Played completely without mods and the situation repeated in the new campaign. Only now I got a blue screen while saving the game and a new save does not open, giving the same error.
Ver. 1.7.1b

Could you send us the save file?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom