e1.6.3
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

EverKira

Recruit
Summary: Paid in Promise stops working if you also take Giving Hands
How to Reproduce: With both Paid in Promise and Giving Hands selected, defeat and enemy party and leave weapons and armor. The tooltip over the weapons still shows xp value, the armor does not.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM: 32GV
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 8tb HDD

You should upload a file, as this seems to work on my end.

Try to get verifying the files aswell, maybe something is missing/incorrect in a file).

I've tried it ingame on my end and it works as intended both tooltips and donating.
And yes I have both perks.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I've figured out the issue: some of the items specifically hammers and some of the shields lack a donation XP value

GyftR.jpg

DqbJ4.jpg

9uQr8.jpg
kfuwf.jpg

oH3Kt.jpg

Still broken as far as I can tell. I submitted a ticket.

<edit> Actually I was wrong... in case anyone else looks this up, I didn't realize all my troops maxxed out. You no longer get the XP gained indicator once your troops are all maxxed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom