e1.6
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
there is none
Summary:Hey!
The game freezes each time when iam trying to take control over Varnovapol (Siege attack). The same issue occured on another Siege (Castle) but it wasnt reproducing. There is no error message occuring at all. You can reach out to the save file here (its the ironman one): Ironman Savefile
How to Reproduce:Fight in Sieges
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Sieges
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:RTX 2070
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU:Ryzen 7 3700x
RAM:16gb
Motherboard:Aorus Pro B450 Elite
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD

I have the same
nvdia 3800
i9
frezzes usually in batlle more than 800 units (i have 1000 on the battlefield).
But stronger, some battles in the middle of the fight can't be ended even in 3 or 4 times.
Not only on the siege (actually never happened on the siege in my case), but just in big battles.

We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom