Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
???
Ok, got my first serious crash . I'm trying to create my own Empire Kingdom with help from Ishtah . She Keeps me informed about Conspiracies, this where it crashes. She told me able the 3 Mountain bandit armies near my city which I destroyed ok. Then she told me about a Conspiracy army near my city. I attacked it, destroyed it, Arrested the Conspiracy Commander and took all the Loot... CRASH !! 3 times this happened, same spot.

Hope this is clear to the problem ?

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

Where is the Crash ID ?? I have found the "Crashes" directory, which contains a number of files - crash_tag.txt, dump.dmp, ..etc etc

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom