Resolved [1.6 Beta] Horse Archers sometimes not shooting at other horse archers [AGAIN, Still,][Video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Sometimes Horse archer don't shoot at an enemy horse archer formation even when in the perfect position to do so. In the video below they are to the rear left of the map in loose formation and should be in a perfect spot to kill all of the approaching enemy HA, but instead they just waddle around not shooting anything even while being shot at. I've reported this type of stuff before and been told it's fixed, but it always pops up again. They need to always be firing thier arrows at the enemy, ALWAYS, no excuses, they can turn and fire, move and fire, whatever is going on here in unacceptable and needs to be corrected.
How to Reproduce: Position HA to fire on attacking enemy Horse archers, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
Well here is a save file on a file host that works for me, I have hit or miss success with the TW upload in the past.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ZDST4NTXUcX6eO38AYB_hVR_yi4m73o/view?usp=sharing
This enemy I'm engaged with has only a small HA group and I have 65, move the HA to a good position, back of the map, on a hill or up closer on hill, both on lose formation and standard, it has a high chance of showing this problem of the bulk of the HA not shooting at the enemy in an appropriate way even when under fire from them. Keep in mind, it doesn't always happen, but the player should not have to re-set the game to see "if" the units fire arrows at enemies or not.

This is a hard type of bug to give .sav for as it doesn't happen constantly, but this is the best I've been able to do.

Hello, our team was not able to reproduce the issue, is it persistent on beta e1.6.1? If so please let me know.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom