Resolved 1.6.5 Scene Trees Not Solid

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Many of the trees in the following scene don't have collision. I only documented a few of them but there are more.
How to Reproduce: Enter a battle in this area of the map. Run into some trees. Some don't stop you from going through them.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): This forest in Vlandia, didn't think to check the scene name
Media (Screenshots & Video): Inside a tree Inside another tree A look at the scene Another angle of the scene The forest floor The overworld where the battle took place

Hello, our team checked the scenes around that part of the map and were not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please try verifying the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue?

Hello, our team checked the scenes around that part of the map and were not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please try verifying the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue?
I did this and initiated battles in that area and tested the trees, and I could still go through them. How can I check the name of the scene?

Hey, can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send me the file via email to fatih.sozbir at taleworlds dot com or the drive link directly via dm. Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom