• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

In Progress Scene Editor 1.6.5 Save render bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.6.5.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

NPC99

Baron
M&BWBWF&SVC
I'm currently vertex painting rivers in a 512x512 version of my campaign map. As its for production only, it just has a white base layer and a blue river layer (won't be the final colour, just a high contrast to expose flaws). However every time I save the map, its render changes from my painting to something strange. First screenshot shows proper render during a save:
iS1LA.jpg
The second screenshot immediately after that save completed shows the paint randomly displaced:
SJ_hV.jpg
It happens each time I save but the distorted or displaced paint post-save seems different every time. Fortunately, reloading the save just made restores the scene to a proper render of my paint layer. So the bug isn't fatal, but it's disconcerting and adds to the workflow, having to continually delete the current scene and reload.
This wasn't a problem with the scene editor in 1.6.0. only since upgrading to 1.6.5.

Last edited:

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom