Need More Info [1.6.4] Possible altering of the game to disable leave penalty and poll limit

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
I recently had an encounter where a player quit and rejoined a match many times (like 15+ times) without getting the 5 minute ban from matchmaking also the same player managed to poll more than 2 times (without leaving). Did you get a report on this before?

I doubt whoever changed my topic from "Possible hacking" to "Leave penalty is not working" has the mental capacity to tie their own shoes. Leave penalty WORKS for EVERYONE ELSE but that one particular player and he also HAPPENS TO BE ABLE to start polls BEYOND the limitation of 2. Now where does that lead us to think? Either he is an employee with some privileges which is dumb and shady or more likely that he altered the game and the worst part is we don't know the extent of this altering a.k.a. hacking. The player's nickname was "?", that's right, just a question mark.

Hey, i have changed the title after discussing the issue with devs. The game is still in early access and issues with some features could be rooted from this fact. Devs are currently inspecting the issue to see if there is a problem with the feature function. We are inspecting countless reports that have been created out of frustiation just like this one. This is the technical support section which provides support for the technical problems, thats why we are looking into our end of the problem first instead just labelling it as a cheat or hack. If you want to report players, you can use the in game report system, as you are well aware, we are inspecting all those reports accordingly. I will update the post if there is an update from the devs. Thank you for your patience.

Back
Top Bottom