In Progress [1.6.4 Beta] Marriage Barter bug, auto Barter locked but can be "tricked" into 1 denar Marriage (actually no marriage happens)[Video, SAVE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When bartering for husband the auto barter didn't work, but by clicking the cow I got it to work and in fact get a husband for 1 denar. It should be 4-7k to marry Khada with no + relations usually. Edit: However it seems I did not actually marry Khada and can repeat this transaction, It also seems to give leadership and roguery skill for some reason. Also you don't have to click the cow, you can just click you money or item too.
How to Reproduce: Do the marriage dialogue checks in person to be told to speak to a the clan leader for final arrangement, speak to clan leader to barter for marriage, the auto offer button doesn't work, click on an animal in the clan leaders inventory, then click the auto barter again and you will be able to barter for a low price, remove the animal and slide the price down to 1 denar and accept your new spouse! You also proc many charm skill gain from this, much more then normal from a marriage.
Edit: Here's a save since I now know it's repeatable, just talk to Tulag on the army in front of character and ask to finalize marriage with Khada.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-xbgnhP90eul8DMmdv5YRyoOfBkr6Zu9/view?usp=sharing
Have you used cheats and if so which: NO

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Last edited:
I also have this issue when trying to finalize the marriage in 1.64 Beta aswell.
the original poster have uploaded a file, but I can also do so if required to compare or if you need more input figure it out.

In my case I got acceptance from Zlatka and told to speak to clanleader Fafen.

I've tried previous save, to do the acceptance then talk to clanleader to no help.

I also have this issue when trying to finalize the marriage in 1.64 Beta aswell.
the original poster have uploaded a file, but I can also do so if required to compare or if you need more input figure it out.

In my case I got acceptance from Zlatka and told to speak to clanleader Fafen.

I've tried previous save, to do the acceptance then talk to clanleader to no help.
If you don`t want to wait for the next patch you can marry Zlatka with console command:

Open documents > Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > Configs > engine_config.xml with Notepad++

In line 14 change "cheat_mode = 0" to "cheat_mode = 1"

Start the game and open your last save

Enable cheat menue by pressing tilde (^) or tilde + right alt and type in "campaign." then you will see a long list of cheats

Scroll down untill you find the right one, select and simply add Zlatka`s name

If you don`t want to wait for the next patch you can marry Zlatka with console command:

Open documents > Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > Configs > engine_config.xml with Notepad++

In line 14 change "cheat_mode = 0" to "cheat_mode = 1"

Start the game and open your last save

Enable cheat menue by pressing tilde (^) or tilde + right alt and type in "campaign." then you will see a long list of cheats

Scroll down untill you find the right one, select and simply add Zlatka`s name
Tnx for the tips/solution =)

Have also struck this problem. Marrying an Asari noble. I forget the lord I was marrying - he had that giant axe I love... but I'm negotiating with Adram.

After I offer 1 gold... the proposal is accepted but the marriage isn't concluded. Then I get a bunch of charm and leadership points.

Because the marriage isn't accepted, It can be exploited repeatedly. Now I am at day 31 in my campaign and I have as many leadership and charm points as I want. I'm thinking veterans respect might be handy this early in the game.

Another workaround I did was to load up a very early savegame before I started "courting" and instead speak directly to the leader of the clan of the future wife, and just "make an alliance" and then it worked flawlessly.

While it dont fix the current issue, its another way to "fix it" until its patched etc.

I'm getting this too, bartering with Caladog for Corein. Bug happens same as everyone else, except I get charm and roguery XP instead of charm and leadership.

My clan is tier 2, a vassal of Caladog, and Caladog is currently sitting in Rhemtoil Castle without his own party.

Back
Top Bottom