Resolved [1.6.4 beta] Female wanderer promoted Clan leader has birthed 38 Yo armored daughter, possible clone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
This bug is pretty awesome!
Summary: While examining my developing Clans I notice a female member ad at first though it was wife of a member, but after examining it is in fact the daughter of the leader and husband (Phostor), despite being 38, the encyclopedia shows her being born about 3 years back. It's unclear to me if this just an encyclopedia bug of if this NPC actual exist as an adult unit. Veronet (the old daughter lol) does not show up in the clan roster, but only as a child listing for the parents.
How to Reproduce: Create a female leader from promoting a wanderer, watch for abnormalities when they take a husband (seems to happen soon after reaching rank 3) and start making children.
Here is a .sav of my game at the time I first noticed this anomaly, I do have large amount of female clan leaders in this game and I suppose it could help recreate this bug.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P28s_Zdko62bUzX6c09Bb696m_849GmO/view?usp=sharing
Have you used cheats and if so which: NO

Media (Screenshots & Video):
Veronet the old child, looks identical to mother, could be a bug similar to an old one where identical wanderer's could be found but would be treated as 1 unit while in the party.
tHpD2.jpg

The mother and her family list, she's actually younger then her child :smile:
8l_fx.jpg

The clan roster, strangely not show Veronet
IeanR.jpg

Not only when the companion clan leader is female.
My promoted Companions clan leader, who married and their wifes all give birth to this, if child is male.
If child is female then it works normal.

Update, attempting to speak to these mysterious NPCs crashes my game. I have at least one more like this that appears as if a 37 year, when talking to her in tavern I get a crash.
Hello, i have informed the devs about it so they can try it out with your save file. Thank you for the update.

Back
Top Bottom