1.6.3 Comes out today or tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Duhk_Tails

Regular
New features that I can't divulge as it may giveaway my insider. This is not a LARP and the new features will change the game in a gigantic way. Prepare yourselves for the best content patch to date.

Edit: This is a LARP, sorry.

New features that I can't divulge as it may giveaway my insider. This is not a LARP and the new features will change the game in a gigantic way. Prepare yourselves for the best content patch to date.

Edit: This is a LARP, sorry.

That's a bold prediction Cotton.

Well, the long expected terrain system was confirmed few times before. So this is not a special insider info.
My larp insider tells me it's bigger than just the new terrain system. Think big picture. When has a larp ever let you down?

What is larp gentle frog man?
It means everything I said was a lie. But the intent was to bring some hype to the community with some hopeful daydream. Thought this thread could help bring some much-needed levity to the current climate between Taleworlds and its community.

Figured this thread would honestly get pruned quickly and it still may be but the forums crawl even though I regularly see hundreds watching it at any given time meaning there are thousands of unique eyes (throughout the day) being demoralized by the thought of a game becoming unpopular.

I love Taleworlds because of OG mount and blade which gave me so many unique playthroughs when I had no cable/internet.

It also spurred me on to learn more about History and finding out things were not as I perceived. History turns out to be man's story and typically of the perspective of your current nation. I unironically believe this small dev team helped detribalize a percentage of the west (hopefully).

-The actual news is we should be hearing about 1.6.3 in the next few days ( likely tomorrow or Thursday )
+The terrain update is the next big thing
+ but also there are some other hushed features not revealed to us yet but certain developers have hinted that we would be pleased.
+ I'm also hopeful that Taleworlds makes amends with the modder community which would bring forth a lot of new content.

Edit: To be clear, no Dev has given me insider information I'm just a fan of @Duh_TaleWorlds @mexxico interactions with the community.

It means everything I said was a lie. But the intent was to bring some hype to the community with some hopeful daydream. Thought this thread could help bring some much-needed levity to the current climate between Taleworlds and its community.
I dont know if raising some peoples' hopes, only to then mercilessly dash them, leading to nothing but another disappointment, is likely to improve the climate on the forums, but if that was truly your motivation, then I'll at least try to appreciate the thought.

I dont know if raising some peoples' hopes, only to then mercilessly dash them, leading to nothing but another disappointment, is likely to improve the climate on the forums, but if that was truly your motivation, then I'll at least try to appreciate the thought.
What if I gave one man some much-needed hope and he dies tomorrow? He dies happier because of my thread.

Check your privilege...

Also, I started in the initial post that it was a LARP. If someone is that excited about my thread and doesn't know what a LARP is then they're going to look it up.

Figured this thread would honestly get pruned quickly and it still may be but the forums crawl even though I regularly see hundreds watching it at any given time meaning there are thousands of unique eyes (throughout the day) being demoralized by the thought of a game becoming unpopular.

I love Taleworlds because of OG mount and blade which gave me so many unique playthroughs when I had no cable/internet.

It also spurred me on to learn more about History and finding out things were not as I perceived. History turns out to be man's story and typically of the perspective of your current nation. I unironically believe this small dev team helped detribalize a percentage of the west (hopefully).

-The actual news is we should be hearing about 1.6.3 in the next few days ( likely tomorrow or Thursday )
+The terrain update is the next big thing
+ but also there are some other hushed features not revealed to us yet but certain developers have hinted that we would be pleased.
+ I'm also hopeful that Taleworlds makes amends with the modder community which would bring forth a lot of new content.

Edit: To be clear, no Dev has given me insider information I'm just a fan of @Duh_TaleWorlds @mexxico interactions with the community.
You are a funny frog and a good frog, i appreciate you and command your efforts <3 I agree, we should give them a break. Being toxic only slows things down the cloud will hang over everyone's heads.
Cheers mate and thanks for the head's up!

I just want some more Vlandian Shoulders & Chest armours,and a lot more high to mid tier armours for Khuzait and Aserai
Also Aserai high tier boots needed ASAP

Back
Top Bottom