• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Jurebaao

Recruit
Good morning folks, hope you having a wonderful day!

To sumarize everything in two points, i'm gonna talk about cavalry speed and aim

• Cavarly Speed
Rn i use Aserai horses that requires 60 riding to use, notnetheless it happened with 10 riding horses. It's simple, as i position my foot soldiers i, usually, flank one of enemies cavalry as my troops are composed 40 - 60 archers and soldiers.
The thing is, i'm WAY faster than my all leveled up cavalry, to the point that either i have to wait 'em or charge head on like GUTS. No good, no good at all. Wich brings me the second problem
  • Cavalry Aim
Dumb dumb cavalry that can't hit a hit. I face a knight head one with a polearm with low height and that is used more like a bat that a spear. Basicly i run into cavalry and hit them with the side of my sword and NEVER got hit by a spear thrust, i mean, NEVER!!! Tried mods to see if it got better, but nah.
Everytime i charge into the enemy cavalry it's really funny, both cavalries create a "blob of unhiting" they just keep there without killing a thing, it's "frustrating".

Besides all that i'm facing issues agains infantry, basicly, if i go head on with spear agains a foot soldier, somehow, his spear get me before, i'm getting p*ned by tier 2-3 troops. I feel dumb :/

Doofus

Veteran
I think infantry spears hit first because they are hitting the horse, which is in front of you. As far as cavalry lance troops, usually when I fall in battle its because I saw one of these coming straight at me and didn't veer away in time. Occasionally its from a thrown spear. Not saying cavalry lance troops hit all the time, I don't fall often, but they do hit and they are deadly when they hit you. I'm currently in 1.6.3.

Top Bottom