Resolved 1.6.2. Donated prisoner do not increase relations and one more bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:I managed to capture around 10-11 lords and wanted to get that sweet charm xp so I went ahead and donated them to a nearby allied castle well turns out it doesnt give xp nor relation anymore also noticed that taking prisoners from your castle that was donated there by the ai can sometimes crash your game
How to Reproduce:see above
Have you used cheats and if so which:nothing related
Scene Name (if related):not related
Media (Screenshots & Video):none
Computer Specs:
GPU: EVGA GTX1070 SC black
GPU Driver Version:471.41
CPU:i7-10700K
RAM:16GB 4000MHZ
Motherboard:Asus Z490-F
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Barracuda nvme 512gb SSD

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a crash id for the rare crashes you mentioned?

It didnt create a log nor uploader nothing, it just threw me to desktop
Also I didnt manage to recreate the rare crash mentioned and got frustrated so I rolled back to 1.6.1.

Do you have the save file for this crash?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Sorry to nerco this, but which part was fixed, the rare crash or the lack of relation points for donating noble prisoners? Because that still isn't working. You only get influence.

Back
Top Bottom