1.6.2 can't assign party role

Users who are viewing this thread

RodLimitless

Recruit
1.6.2 bugs:

-can't assign party role, not even to main character. i assigned quartermaster and reverted to none. same with the other followers, keep assigning engineering roles, and such, and nothing as soon as i reopen tab, nothing saved....

-not sure if bug, but can't manouver with couched lance as well as 1.6.0.

1.6.2 bugs:

-can't assign party role, not even to main character. i assigned quartermaster and reverted to none. same with the other followers, keep assigning engineering roles, and such, and nothing as soon as i reopen tab, nothing saved....

for now use the in person "I'd like to assign you a new task". The lance thing is a intentional change iirc

1.6.2 bugs:

+1

You dont assign roles to yourself. Unless I am mistaken, you fill all the roles unless you assign them to a companion

That's right. If nobody is assigned the MC counts for the role.
is this for sure??

cause wat i have been doing is assigning surgeon, engineer, and scout to companions by talking to them thanks to what you suggested earlier @Amanda, but i couldn't figure out a way to assign my own character quartermaster since you can't talk to yourself.

So when I look in party/clan menu, no one (nor me) has the quartermaster trait and that's been bugging me.

For sure I get the role if i dont assign it?

is this for sure??

cause wat i have been doing is assigning surgeon, engineer, and scout to companions by talking to them thanks to what you suggested earlier @Amanda, but i couldn't figure out a way to assign my own character quartermaster since you can't talk to yourself.

So when I look in party/clan menu, no one (nor me) has the quartermaster trait and that's been bugging me.

For sure I get the role if i dont assign it?
100% sure, you can even tell your doctor to take a break after a siege if you know you will be in that town for a while so you would practice on your wounded soldiers and be a quartermaster at the same time, hell you can be everything at the same time if you tell them to have no roles for a while. I wouldn't recommend it past getting the first 2 doctor perks, because they have personal buffs. Specializing your companions all the way will unlock amazing perks for them + the passive benefits.

1.6.2 bugs:

You can assign through the party menu by talking to your heroes. But through the Clan menu, I've noticed that too.

At the moment I'm more worried about, during sieges, my men climbing ladders or siege towers up, and then going back down lol
And also about allies that spend their time preventing you to hit ennemies cause they are to close and just ignore that aspect of the collisions.
Btw it's incredible how a single unit can survive alone in the middle of 15 :smile: :smile: and even kill several !

At the moment I'm more worried about, during sieges, my men climbing ladders or siege towers up, and then going back down lol
And also about allies that spend their time preventing you to hit ennemies cause they are to close and just ignore that aspect of the collisions.
Btw it's incredible how a single unit can survive alone in the middle of 15 :smile: :smile: and even kill several !
They are working on it, it was with ladders too but that got fixed :smile:

1.6.2 bugs:

+1

Back
Top Bottom