1.6.1 Stable issues

Users who are viewing this thread

JA55

Regular
I am facing annoying problems with the 1.6.1 Stable version.

1. Tournament Prize issue.
-quality of the prize changes when the tournament ends.
(Tear 6 Spear promised > Tear 4 Spear given after the tournament ends)
Prizes are way too crappy and always the same. Bring some diversity in!

2. Companions are terrible. Way too weak. I am unable to find a medic at all. Whenever I visit the next major city I get the same "Wanderers" list. They're stalking me or what?

3. There are thousands of Elite Cataphract. Each of them wears a 300k gold chest plate? What the heck TW?

4. In earlier versions from 1/10 I score the good piece after defeating a lord. Now I only get broken, rusty, and similar useless stuff.

5. Best gloves I can buy in the game are ugly "Scale gloves" with 25 defense. Where are the equipment sets? Can't find decent gloves to buy in whole Strugia.
I need to buy in Strugia 1 boots, in Vlandia gloves, in Western Empire Chest for what? To make my character look like a clown in the end?

6. Equipment needs to be balanced. Both stats and cost.

7. Cavalry Spearman AI is terrible. Command "March to the enemy" kills all my Cavalry. They straight rush into infantry spearmen, get stuck, and die without accomplishing anything.

8. Siege issues still exist. Empty ladders.

Edit:
9. Worldmap looks way too junky. Not everyone has a potato PC.

These are some obvious things that need to be fixed. Overall, I find the gameplay enjoyable.

Is anyone else facing the same issues as me?

Last edited:
Please elaborate. I am still playing on an old version, and there it is very difficult to get Cataphracts.
I have battled dozens of Elite Cataphracts in the game. Their gear is way too much expensive. Each of them is at least worth 500k in-game gold. Does not make any sense.

I have battled dozens of Elite Cataphracts in the game. Their gear is way too much expensive. Each of them is at least worth 500k in-game gold. Does not make any sense.
Do you mean that their gear drop and you can get rich easily by killing Imperial Armies? Or what do you mean? That argument holds up for all elite and noble troops. I don't get it?

Back
Top Bottom