1.6.1 new perks

Users who are viewing this thread

Can someone pls screenshot new perks from this bullcrap patch? Im not playing this hot garbage and aint installing gigabites of heavy menavlion crushthrough patches, i just want to see what did they do to perk system out of pure curiosity

Vlandian Peasant
CPTN: You are athletic, you run faster.{newline} {newline}+7% Maximum Running Speed"Your experience in handling animals allows you to know where it hurts the most, deling more damage to mounts.{newline} {newline}Grants Pike{newline} {newline}+75% Damage to Mounts"

Your experience as Village Militia made you hardened. You take less damage.{newline} {newline}Grants Small Shield{newline} {newline}-10% Damage taken"
You know how to profit from equipment the dead has no use for anymore. Kills and assists grant you gold.{newline} {newline}+20 Gold per Kill{newline}+10 Gold per Assist"
Vlandian voulgier
You have impeccable footwork, you deal more bonus damage depending on speed difference and you able to soften the hits you take.{newline} {newline}+50% Speed Bonus Damage on Foot{newline}-20% Damage taken from Melee Attacks"CPTN: You have impeccable footwork, you deal more bonus damage depending on speed difference.{newline} {newline}+50% Speed Bonus Damage on Foot{newline}+5% Maximum Running Speed"You enjoy the battle, you swing your weapons faster and take less damage in melee combat.{newline} {newline}+5% Swing Speed{newline}-20% Damage Taken from Melee Attacks"
Your padded armor lowers the impact of blunt weapons.{newline} {newline}-20% Damage Taken from Blunt Weapons{newline}-20% Damage Taken from Melee Attacks"CPTN: Your padded armor lowers the impact of blunt weapons.{newline} {newline}-20% Damage Taken from Blunt Weapons{newline}-10% Damage Taken from Melee Attacks"CPTN: You enjoy the battle, you swing your weapons faster.{newline} {newline}+5% Swing Speed"

The list is really long honestly, i can't write all of them but this should give you a small taste of what it looks like

Vlandian Peasant
CPTN: You are athletic, you run faster.{newline} {newline}+7% Maximum Running Speed"Your experience in handling animals allows you to know where it hurts the most, deling more damage to mounts.{newline} {newline}Grants Pike{newline} {newline}+75% Damage to Mounts"

Your experience as Village Militia made you hardened. You take less damage.{newline} {newline}Grants Small Shield{newline} {newline}-10% Damage taken"
You know how to profit from equipment the dead has no use for anymore. Kills and assists grant you gold.{newline} {newline}+20 Gold per Kill{newline}+10 Gold per Assist"
Vlandian voulgier
You have impeccable footwork, you deal more bonus damage depending on speed difference and you able to soften the hits you take.{newline} {newline}+50% Speed Bonus Damage on Foot{newline}-20% Damage taken from Melee Attacks"CPTN: You have impeccable footwork, you deal more bonus damage depending on speed difference.{newline} {newline}+50% Speed Bonus Damage on Foot{newline}+5% Maximum Running Speed"You enjoy the battle, you swing your weapons faster and take less damage in melee combat.{newline} {newline}+5% Swing Speed{newline}-20% Damage Taken from Melee Attacks"
Your padded armor lowers the impact of blunt weapons.{newline} {newline}-20% Damage Taken from Blunt Weapons{newline}-20% Damage Taken from Melee Attacks"CPTN: Your padded armor lowers the impact of blunt weapons.{newline} {newline}-20% Damage Taken from Blunt Weapons{newline}-10% Damage Taken from Melee Attacks"CPTN: You enjoy the battle, you swing your weapons faster.{newline} {newline}+5% Swing Speed"

The list is really long honestly, i can't write all of them but this should give you a small taste of what it looks like
if this is what they were working on, i have to say they try very hard to make their game worst. it's require brain dmg to make stuff like these. they simply make stuff for the sake of making stuff

25MU.gif

if this is what they were working on, i have to say they try very hard to make their game worst. it's require brain dmg to make stuff like these. they simply make stuff for the sake of making stuff
Wait, these are multiplayer perks? Mate if this is actually true then I don't know what to say.. TaleWorlds are really sinking low now. It is unbelievable at how bad one can be at developing a game, like who the actual **** comes up with these ideas even?

lmao why add more weapons/maps/classes/equipment when you can just give some stat changes as options
A rhetorical question, but are those new perks have some visual clues on a player model? Or you have to randomly guess does enemy has +50% armor or +50% swing speed now? At least they could add, like, different class models for each perk just for that

I am fine with passive perks as long as I can identify what unit has what perk. If im an archer and there is a missile dmg reduced perk that a player has I should want that info so that I focus the other inf instead

lmao why add more weapons/maps/classes/equipment when you can just give some stat changes as options
A rhetorical question, but are those new perks have some visual clues on a player model? Or you have to randomly guess does enemy has +50% armor or +50% swing speed now? At least they could add, like, different class models for each perk just for that
Not yet no.
The bloodthirsty perk might cause the biggest issues there.

The combo perks tie in with a piece of equipment, they aren't a third perk, it's literally just changing the 2nd perk to give you an equipment AND a passive effect.

It's honestly not what the game needed.

So much in 1.6.1 just came out of left field. I thought for 6 months or so we'd all been told there's going to be a 3rd perk slot with these kind of unnecessary "passive" perks, then we just go ahead and merge them with the 2nd perk slots?
I assume this is because of the obvious problem "you can't tell what 3rd perk slot somebody has chosen", but that's a load of bollocks. Make unique headgear or capes come with the 3rd perk if you really want. Welding it onto the 2nd perk slot doesn't address the problem you were trying to solve with a lack of variety....

AND WHY CRUSHTHROUGH!?!?!? WHY!?

Not going to pretend I do not very readily welcome increased pike damage and increased jav payloads though.

people have been asking for different balancing between captain mode and every other mode for a while now

what makes sense in captain mode would break other modes,

this is their way of adding bonuses only to captain classes to help make them viable but at the same time leave the other modes balanced

i think it is nice they are finally trying to balance captain mode separately

Vlandian Peasant

Vlandian voulgier

Dramatic music intensifies... chan chan chaaaaaaaan. Passive perks....
giphy.gif

I'm afraid it's going to be worse than we thought...

---
And what about the crushthrought again slipped under the door? :meh: Weren't they supposed to take the meavlion away from the courser? (source)

Dramatic music intensifies... chan chan chaaaaaaaan. Passive perks....
giphy.gif

I'm afraid it's going to be worse than we thought...

---
And what about the crushthrought again slipped under the door? :meh: Weren't they supposed to take the meavlion away from the courser? (source)
avrc responded about cav cost increases coming in the next patch i assume all other cav changes are going to be with that next patch

people have been asking for different balancing between captain mode and every other mode for a while now

what makes sense in captain mode would break other modes,

this is their way of adding bonuses only to captain classes to help make them viable but at the same time leave the other modes balanced

i think it is nice they are finally trying to balance captain mode separately
bumping bc this isn't just for captain mode,

this is for ALL multiplayer

players should beat other players based on their skill alone and not their buffs or perks that give them an advantage over other players

Remove crush through.
i know right? i do not know why they put it back in after all the negative feedback, i think we all just have to wait till private servers to get the bannerlord we want,

sadly matchmaking battle would of been nice, but i think they are going in a different direction with this call of duty perk system

players should beat other players based on their skill alone and not their buffs or perks that give them an advantage over other players
It's called diversity, do you know what that does? It makes the gameplay less stale.

In CSGO you have a higher chance of winning close combat if you have a shotgun, and long range would be a sniper. That are also perks.

Let's do your suggestion and only do same faction battles and reduce it to 1 unit.

Basically every damn game has perks and buffs for certain play styles, it's to encourage different play styles.
I don't say they achieved that but the core idea is better than your stale idiocy.

It's called diversity, do you know what that does? It makes the gameplay less stale.

In CSGO you have a higher chance of winning close combat if you have a shotgun, and long range would be a sniper. That are also perks.

Let's do your suggestion and only do same faction battles and reduce it to 1 unit.

Basically every damn game has perks and buffs for certain play styles, it's to encourage different play styles.
I don't say they achieved that but the core idea is better than your stale idiocy.
csgo is the perfect example;

in csgo every character can use every weapon of their opponents or their own with the same exact accuracy, reload speed, etc

there is never an unfair engagement bc every weapon/item type in the game is buy-able by all the members of the same team (of course their is variance between weapon types between the terrorist and the counter-terrorist)

with the perk system (and all other variables between classes etc) a person cannot use all weapons or have similar character attributes as other players in the match discouraging the variety of play (if you can only get a buff while fighting on foot you are less likely use cavalry or bows if you receive a penalty for using them)

i am glad you like the new system but i prefer the simplicity of warband's and hope that there exists a private server that caters to that play style that some warband veteran's prefer

Back
Top Bottom