In Progress [1.6.1] Caravan bugs when passing to son player character from original player character

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.1.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Rush09

Regular
Summary: So I compiled a series of small bugs related to caravans when the son of the original player character becomes the player character:
- Caravans set up by original player character disappear from World Map with son player character. This didn't happen immediately after the son character took over but after sometime, they started to disappear from world map but they still show in the clan page. What I mean from "disappear from the world map" is the little tags you have to see where they are when you zoom out.
- Caravans set up by original player character where all "elite caravans" but when passing to son player character, all reverted to "normal caravans". This can be seen in the clan page, in the parties tab where 3 caravans, the ones created by original player character have 20/20 soldiers but they were all 30/30 previously.
- Not completely related and I have seen posts about this before but I noted I also have this bug in the save sent. A companion in a trade route died while doing her tours, her party continues as "Caravan of Radul (original player character) with no companion leading it.
How to Reproduce: All bugs present in sent saved.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No

Already sent the save with the bugs. ID: World Map Caravans Bug.sav

Last edited:
I've a save from when the original character was still alive, in the playthrough I did the death tick started shortly after but on this save, the death tick hadn't started yet. If you guys can start the tick manually, it should do the trick.

ID: Original Character.sav

Back
Top Bottom