Resolved [1.6.1 Beta] Semi-stuck dialogue when proposing marriage alliance (new option) for self!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When asking for a marriage alliance/arrangement with a clan leader an offering own hand the dialogue gets stuck, it is not a full freeze as you can use escape to re-load the game, but probably being able to go back and/or have an explanations as why it not valid would be a better function. Most likely the male marriage candidate is the clan leader and cannot marry the player, though I can't confirm this myself.
How to Reproduce: Load this save and talk to Encurion in the keep, propose marriage alliance(allegiance?) and offer own hand.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12jPKVwcbq6JB2zVN3sc8_WoW-esfrsWq/view?usp=sharing
Have you used cheats and if so which: NO

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom