Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

cantwakeup

Recruit
Summary: My wife, companion and vassal joined several armies. Vassal joined S. Empire army, wife W. Empire, don't know about companion.
Edit: this bug occured just once (three seperate instances for each party in short period of time). After disbanding clan parties everything went to normal, however vassal remained in army. Declaring war aganist N. Empire resolved that issue.
How to Reproduce: I'm not sure, but my guess is they join random (seemingly) not hostile army whenever friendly fief is sieged.
Have you used cheats and if so which: -
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 970
CPU: i5
RAM: 16gb
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
Unforunetely it got overwritten, because i'm stupid and saved wrong save file.
Around this time i declared war and sucessfully sieged Myzea. After that few of my kingdom fiefs were under attack, which seemengly caused issue. I reloaded save couple times and it happened every time.

Can you send us the save file that you reloaded if you still have it?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file taken before joining the kingdom? We were not able to reproduce the issue.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom