In Progress 1.6.0 Losing relation with Lords after showing mercy to a captured settlement previously owned by their kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Losing relation with Lords after showing mercy to a captured settlement previously owned by their kingdom
How to Reproduce: Capture a settlement that previously belonged to the kingdom, chose the only option available "show mercy. Suffer negative relation with Lord which have negative traits.
Have you used cheats and if so which: nope
Scene Name not related
Media
Computer Specs
: still bad

I have a save file available.

I didnt get this in an earlier play when I was forced to show mercy when re-capturing a castle that had belonged to my faction.
Mazhdan Castle when I captured it, I got 0 relations drop with the factions of the kingdome(I did however get it with the hired mercenary company -10).

However in this play I now recaptured Neveyank castle, and again is forced to show mercy(no merc units this time) but now I have 3 clans where I took a hit of -10(well ok so it was actually 5 of 8 in the army, but those others it dont "matter as they already where high relations, but now "I have enemies in my own faction cause I had to choose Mercy".

So any updates on this issue and or do you perhaps need some savegames to check it out?
I have made a few copies before the siege, and after, so it should be just fire up the one before the sieg and just auto-resolve the battle and(560+ units of ours vs 150 defenders you do the math on who wins), then you should see all the realtion drops it produce.

Back
Top Bottom