Resolved 1.6.0 - Lords recruiting/disbanding endless loop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Thanks!

Do you think this issue is the reason because I am detecting some ruler clans like Vlandia and Sturgia ones getting poor?

I am starting a new test in 1.6.1 and going to do another test after receive the hotfix to check if I still continue detecting some clans with enough fiefs being so poor. These ruler clans start being rich with 1280 strength or so according to encyclopedy, and after some hundreds of days, they always going to bankrupt in all my campaigns, and these rulers are just able to sustain 100-120 party size as much.
This fix cant come fast enough, as its hurting some factions horribly(unless you intervene).
Read I gave about alot of denars to the leaders that I had earned so they at the very least was on "average" wealth.
This fixes the issue.

Beside the actual size gimping the faction, it also hurts in terms of time they take to do anything if they actually do, as they just recruit and recruit.

Vlandia in my plays is one of the 3 dominating factions though, Aserai being the other, the layout of their lands are "too good" they have 2 chokepoints, and if Soutern Empire actually manage to do some progress on them, they get attacked by Western/Northern or Khuzait.
3rd faction being the one I'm in typically being a powerhouse cause well playeragency and all that.

Back
Top Bottom