1.5b Spam Opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

@Aprikosenmann
I have played it enough to understand how it works and the issues it had, which is why those issues were fixed in 1.5. People have used your own style against you - feinting overhead to right whilst rotating around the opponent to then kick because they can't rotate in time because of the in-combat movement and the fact even if they back off the kick would hit is odd. I'm not saying that you can't dodge a kick, but it's extremely unreasonable to suggest that the mechanic wasn't broken.
I went too far with my last message but I feel like you made the decision that everything is broken and op 4 months ago. You are not interest in any knowledge of the active duelists how to counter kicks or how to counter "broken mechanics". You hopped out of the game. Your arguments rely on memories from may. We developed alot of stuff my dude.

For anyone saying there is no counter to kicks ask kazu, because he f*cking found it.

Wat, no not really because it's half RNG in 1.4, because of the movement being completely wack.

Also the kicks in 1.4 are laughable and are annoying to dodge (because they can still hit as youre moving backwards) and are almost unpunishable, it's no comparison. You're always fighting against the movement, not playing with it. The only reason you could 'do more' in 1.4 is because blocking was gashed with stupid infantry acceleration which allowed you to rotate around the player regardless of how fast they moved their camera.

Duels are now more like duels instead of clear abuse of the broken mechanics. Id like to have more counter play though.
Exactly.
Reduces the effectiveness of mechanic abusers by a vast mergain.
Some of the good duelists would simply abuse your low mouse sensitivity with trying to spin around you and doing repeated feints that have unidentifiable animations, it's much better now, because movement has more control, and block are easier to pull off, so all of those cheesy feints are much less effective.
Blocking used to be a guessing game pretty much. It's much better now. Especially for people with relatively high ping such as myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom