1.5b Heavy Inf Prices are Bad (150 gold -> 160 gold)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry but I don't have an exact timeline yet. We will announce it in a dev video as soon as we can.
Is the third perk the last change to the class system in terms of additions? I know perks might change but i mean that once the third perk is added, the last step for the class system will be skins?

Any timeline on the patch going live? The captains league could be hurt pretty bad by a big patch like this in right before the finals, especially if the balance changes were not made with captain in mind

Problem is that we can not run a medium tier option so you are forced to run this overpriced unit when you can't always come back and fulfill your role as an inf main. The problem is not with the price but more about the options that we have. I guarantee that Battania is not too bad when there is another option like a wildling.

If Empire and Vlandia had 120 gold med inf the heavy infantry situation would be completely fine and also make a lot of sense. I think If something can be sorted out for these 2 factions the entire situation will be in a great spot.

Idk about that they applied all the same price changes to Archers as well it seems they just wanted more 160 class's instead of having 2 double spawn heavy class's, That goes for both archers and Inf.

Heavy archers like Veteran and Sharpshooter were hit with the price increase, but the lighter archer classes remain affordable. Even light archers have very high dps, so when sub 160 gold and having to choose between a shock inf, a peasant, and an archer, I think the meta choice is pretty obvious.

Is the third perk the last change to the class system in terms of additions? I know perks might change but i mean that once the third perk is added, the last step for the class system will be skins?
There is no 'last' change. We will be adding content and balancing all the time just like any other multiplayer game.

The real question, then, is how many more perks you guys will add before realizing that the core design and mindset behind lack of equipment customization is fundamentally flawed?

Back
Top Bottom