Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
N/A (no crash)
Summary: Attempt to play game. Unable to play game because of awful design. Why is this a problem? Why is it not fixed? Currently most viewed Bannerlord streamer on twitch and unable to produce content due to feature zero percent of the the playerbase wants. Please allow player to set fixed rally point so that we can actually play your game.

How to Reproduce: Attempt to find spouse. Walk from Tyal to askar. See spouse in Askar for 1 day. She teleports to Marunth. Walk to Marunath. She teleports back to Askar.

Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: N/A

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

To the op, do this happend after you married spouse?
I only have this issue when I've just married someone ingame, and then for about 3 days or so it will be that they port like that all over.

if you look at the spouse in the clan menu do it say "holding" and then a location or do it say just location?
Until it says holding which takes a few ingame days, they will port around from my experience.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Uploaded

The teleporting happened after I married the spouse. She was pregnant with our first and I was trying to get a second heir ready to go.

Please keep in mind that this bug happens every game with some amount of companions. In-laws seem to be the worst as neither the encyclopedia or the clan tab reliably tells the player their location

At this point I don't even bother using companions anymore because I waste 20% of my gameplay time finding them if I take silly fights and get captured (which is fun). Companions aren't worth using with death on anyways.

In this run I'm doing a maximum choppage run, so I want heirs. I'm assuming at some point I get captured and chopped back.

To add a new detail, your siblings also get teleported for some reason. When I rescued my family, they initially moved to Odokh (as intended), but when I took my brother to an Aserai town, my other siblings teleported all the way to Myzea.

At this point I don't even bother using companions anymore because I waste 20% of my gameplay time finding them if I take silly fights and get captured (which is fun). Companions aren't worth using with death on anyways.

In this run I'm doing a maximum choppage run, so I want heirs. I'm assuming at some point I get captured and chopped back.

The death & life being combined since a few patches was a bad move(I feel others may disagree), and as soon as I'll dabble with mods - read when its retail, thats the first thing I'll mod(ideally they would remove it back to how it was, where it was seperated, or give us a 2 choice toggle for it, the death-rate is "too high" atm, should be some "magic" that makes the mortal wound have a higher chance of flipping to wounded instead.)(This also works badly for some enemies as I've actually killed of clans in 1 battle(they had kids in the clan alive but no adults, so thus it got destroyed..)

That said, what I do with the companions is I do recruit full party of them, but I just leave them in different towns that our faction control, they win competitons, skill up that way, they improve relations with npc's, be it clans or ppl who I then can recruit higher tier soldiers from.
They also get abit skills in Charm from it so that sort of help abit as being a Steward perhaps to some limited degree.
When I need a steward of a faction-culture call it what you want, I already got one of "ok" skills to do the job.

I also have 3 other that I let lead parties, but I rarely field them in my army during wartime(which is basically 99% of the time, dial down the constant war focus will you, make it more like warband where there was truces that was limited by time etc, so you dont get peace, then the next day or so they declare war again(dont feel right).
In peace I do have'em in my army since its free to form + I then skill up the leadership abit faster wtih them in it(they need to buff the skillgain alot though for leadership, its so slow if you arent leading armies so slow).

But yah not only do haveing heirs being cool, but its actually quite good they are once you get'em all grown up(I have games where they are now leading armies and stuff, looong game)(conquered the whole world before they get old..)(read why there should be more peace aswell imo, so there is wars to be fougth for 2nd generation aswell, otherwize its kind of pointless to have it there in a sense)

my brother and wife will teleport to our base city where we completed establish the clan to matter where I leave them as emissary

Back
Top Bottom