Resolved [1.5.9] Game crashed after defeating an army and following 0 sized parties

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I defeated an army led by Monchug. I won, executed all the lords except Monchug, and after exiting the loot screen, I saw some 0-sized parties. When I clicked on one of them, my game crashed. I have the autosave after the battle, and will upload it. You'll be able to see those 0 parties right when you load in. I have tested it myself, once without following those parties, and it looks like they disappear after a second or two, but if you manage to catch them, you'll crash.
How to Reproduce: Defeat an army and execute some lords. Then, follow some 0 parties on the map.
Scene Name (if related): NA
Media (Screenshots & Video):
6PDZu.png
Computer Specs:
NA

Yes, I do have a save from 30 minutes earlier from the event. For convenience, I have found Monchug's party and saved the game again. Admittedly, in the previous scenario, I have battled Monchug only after he won a fight against a friendly army. I stepped in only when he was down to 250 soldiers. In the save I'll be sending you now, he's still 500 strong.

If you can, let him battle an empire army, win, and then step in, like I did in that case.
Edit: I've uploaded the save.

Back
Top Bottom