Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
https://crash.butr.dev/report/4EFF0B0A.html
Summary: Anytime you go to smelt any weapon, the game crashes
How to Reproduce: play on 1.5.9 beta and work your way up so you can smelt stuff and it'll crash
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: Windows 10
GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
GPU Driver Version:27.21.14.6192
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x
RAM: 16gigs
Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2tb Seagate

more info, I did remove all my mods (The report that I showed doesn't show that as I did have a few mods) but the crash is consistent, mods or not

Can you try to reproduce this issue without the mods installed? We can't support mods. We need to make sure this also happens on the base game without the mods.
You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Can you try to reproduce this issue without the mods installed? We can't support mods. We need to make sure this also happens on the base game without the mods.
You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Yeah my bad, verified my files, and it all checked out, so its indeed a mod, one that I didn't think (Hence my cockiness on thinking it wasn't a mod). My fault for not going through the full process to test it out, sorry

Back
Top Bottom