Resolved [1.5.9 beta] Possible problem with "Harder peace prices for lone clan" from previous updates, peace too cheap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Monchug will give me free peace even though I just took Onrina from him and he has a siege army ready to attack it. Earlier in the game the Vlandians wanted a hefty peace payment after I took their fiefs, as expected, I don't know why Monchug is so cheap now. He doesn't like me and this is second time I've started a war with the Khuziats, they paid me for peace previously but I had not taken a fief from them. It might help to know the actual calculation method for the AI asking price for peace with the long player clan.
How to Reproduce: Load this save, confront Monchug's army as ask for peace.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oot5zv9Y8gupCCEQFqKTfUB-4jZdLdAZ/view?usp=sharing
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Overall in 1.59 I've sort of noticed that getting peace with Khuzait is alot easier(and cheaper than the other factions).
But thougth it was more related to them getting ganked up on by Aserai + Southern Empire besides the inital Northern Empire early on in my play.
Thus they lost alot of lands and where left abit weak.

Back
Top Bottom