Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Chiu-chan

Summary:
It seems that sliders for weight do not work properly for female characters. I created a female with minimal weight. During character creation her belly was normal, but after the start of the game her belly became bloated in every view (inventory, character screen, character customization etc.). Suprisingly it flatens a bit when I make her heavier. She gains and loses weight as should, the only thing not working correctly seems to be bloating of the belly XD

How to Reproduce:
It happens for every game started in Sandbox mode, but only for female characters. When I tried to reproduce it for campaign mode, the female character models worked normal. One needs to create a character and start Sandbox mode... and voila!

Media (Screenshots & Video):
Through upload.taleworlds.com, 2 image files and save file.

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (4021 VRAM)
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5167
CPU: Intel Core i-5 8250U CPU @ 1.60 GHz (8CPUs), ~1.8 Ghz
RAM: 8192 MB

Additional info:
It seems to not affect NPC female characters. At least I can't find any that seem to have bloated bellies.

Last edited:
Suddenly the bug simply... repaired itself? I no longer have this bug. I do not know what happened that made it disapear, I was just playing and it randomly is no longer with me :grin:

I have noticed that in my last two playthroughs, my younger sister has looked pregnant when she comes of age, but goes back to normal once she hits 21 (or what ever the adult trigger age is)

This was in a playthrough started in 1.5.8 and in 1.5.9.

I have noticed that in my last two playthroughs, my younger sister has looked pregnant when she comes of age, but goes back to normal once she hits 21 (or what ever the adult trigger age is)

This was in a playthrough started in 1.5.8 and in 1.5.9.
For me this is only the case if you pick 20yo at the age screen.
Just like IRL they can finally can go party, they're loading up on the carbs! Gotta ditch the beer and whine from you inventory until she's over her indulgent bad girl phase, once she's 21 and it's legal she won't do it so much ;P

Back
Top Bottom