Resolved [1.5.8] Reinforcements not working properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.8
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Just a disclaimer, I didn't start a new game and just continued my game from 1.5.7 beta, so not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Reinforcements aren't working properly and there seems to be 2 issues. I was sieging a castle with my own part and an enemy army came and also bunch of lords that were not part of the army. They attacked me and in the pre battle menu where I can "attack" or "send troops" or "surrender" it was only showing my part vs another lords party, however when the battle started it was full armies going against each other. After the battle though I noticed that the other lords that were around the enemy army but weren't actually in the army did not participate in the battle . After wards they started initiating battles with me one by one or sometimes it was 2 lords vs my army.
This has never happened before usually when I'm sieging and I get attacked every lords that's around the attacking lord joins in the first battle. Seems like a weird reinforcement range bug where the range of the armies reinforcing is set to be very small.

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it. Please try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign as well to make sure its not module difference related.

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it. Please try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign as well to make sure its not module difference related.
I made a thread also, but I have a save there there are 10 lords around me and when they move in to attack only 1 or 2 actually fight me, want my save, it is perfect for testing

I'm at work currently and won't be able to send it for a while. I'm not even sure if I have a save file at that point, I'll try to reproduce the bug and try to send it then. It sounds like Flesson had the same issue as me so hopefully if I can't send a save file his will work.

Back
Top Bottom