Need More Info 1.5.8 Glitches

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
i have run across 2 glitches while playing that i havent seen anyone else report. the first is a major glitch with raiding, the second is a visual glitch.

1) while trying to raid a village for the first time in 1.5.8 it would sometimes say that we were no longer enemies, implying that we have made peace when this is not the case. i have reset the game still happens, attacked multiple factions same thing so here you go

How to recreate: i dont know how specific i need to be so here we go, im currently the ruler of the Kuzaits (was voted in), and i was attacked by Aserai, i raided a village glitch happened. same thing has occurred when i was attacked by the Sturgians (both times the other faction initiated war)

Media:

2) one time after a battle i noticed that at certain distances the Kuzait Horseman troop would have his body disappear

How to recreate: all i did was do a battle and afterwards i noticed it

Media:

hope this is good enough

PC specs:
GPU: Intel Iris XE (integrated)
CPU: Intel Core i7-1165G7
RAM: 16gb
i use a SSD

yes i made a save right in front of a village.

overall quality is set to low but i removed the corpses (so it was 1 and is 0)
i also turned forced vsync in menus off

Edit: along side report 2 i have since noticed that some troops are going into battle with their hands open, and i have more vidoes of more troops having things disappear at some distance. also various horse archer troops that were holding bows/arrows when battle ends and they begin cheering still hold the arrows and it looks funny

how to recrate: enter into a battle and look at the troops the way the videos do

Media:

1) troops with open hands:

2) shields dissappearing:

3) archers with arrows while cheering:

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom