Need More Info 1.5.8 Game crashes during or after presenting Banner to Faction Leader

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I was in an Army as a mercenary to the Northern Empire led by Lucon. I entered conversation with him to swear as a vassal and propose an alliance via marriage between clans and then present the Banner to him. This was the order I performed it in. It crashed in the conversation of presenting the Dragon Banner to Lucon. I again attempted this but saved after doing the first two actions and there was no crash, I entered conversation and presented the banner again and the game crashes to Desktop without a crash report notification.
How to Reproduce: Beta 1.5.8, in faction leader's army, enter conversation and present the Dragon Banner to them and the game will crash to Desktop.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5167
CPU: Intel (4 Core / 8 processor) i7-7700 @ 3.60GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: Alienware 07HV66
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SDD

Crash ID: 2021-02-25_14.33.28_10dbe83e5d1b35abb624f81fd4232ef4

For some reason the crash uploader tool was hidden in my previous experiences with it. I think it may have just been hiding behind the steam window for whatever reason. It still reproduces as described. Typically in the 2nd dialogue from Lucon / Faction Leader I'm assuming.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom