Resolved [1.5.8] Clan parties doing absolutely nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
I started this playthrough in 1.5.7 beta and then switched to 1.5.8 beta. I noticed that the other 3 parties in my clan were doing absolutely nothing after they were released from armies. This had nothing to do with party size, as two parties had 20/21 units, and one party had 150+ units. And when I moused over them on the campaign map, there was no description of their current activities. No "holding", "traveling to x", "patrolling around y", "engaging z", not a single thing. The only way I could prompt them into action remotely was to call them into my army or disband them.

The only mods I'm using are Better Time and Party Screen Enhancements, both utility mods that don't affect gameplay.

Hello, to make sure this is not a mod related problem, can you please try to recreate the same issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game?

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom