Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Crusoe

Recruit
As the title says sometimes the moment you start talking to an enemy party the mouse cursor vanishes. When this happens i am unable to select anything.
The only way to fix this is to restart the game.

This only started happening after upgrading to 1.5.8.

This happens really annoyingly often.

How to reproduce: talk to enemy party, I dont know why this sometimes happens, but i am fighting a lot of parties right after the other so the bug happens often.

GPU: Nvidia GTX 970
GPU Driver Version: 461.40
CPU: intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
RAM: 16 gb
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97-HD3
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Win on SSD 30 GB free space, game on HDD 1.6 TB free space

Edit: the only mod i am running is the "attribute per level" mod https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/121

I have just experienced the same bug in 1.5.8 while doing the quest Extorsion by Deserters, upon the arrival of the Deserter army i entered a dialogue screen with no cursor. I tried many times to no avail to try to click the dialogue choice but couldn't. I can access the menu but still no cursor or way to interact with it

Also on 1.5.8, although without mods.

Have experienced this twice three times so far in a new game. It’s a frustrating one for sure. Also made me realize you cannot navigate the menus without a mouse, which is a bit surprising.

Only remedy seems to be restarting the game and losing progress.

Last edited:
That's not possible i am afraid. There is also a possibility that the fix might be in the one after the next as well. So we can never be certain regarding dates on patches.

Back
Top Bottom