Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Arzagos and Istiana are nowhere to be found for me as well. I have a 1.5.8 playthrough I started a couple of days ago.

Is this being made a priority? It halts major progression (can't even make a kingdom), and it's been nearly 3 weeks since this glitch was reported and confirmed.

Since splitting the game into main and beta branches, I've always played beta. Everything worked great. But 1.5.8. beta is something. There are a lot of bugs. Moreover, those that make the game impossible)

Problem and Temporary Solution

Any news from this bug? i can deal with the other graphical bug which starts to fail-load some icons from the inventory, but i cant even play this game if my potential followers start to dissapear. At least make sure you can bring them all back after playing the game! because it would be a pain in the butt spending some hours on this game to find out you cant bring them back and start over again...

Same here. In my 1.5.7 game there were dozens of rebelling clans that were persisting, so I upgraded to 1.5.8. However, wanderers disappearing is a major problem. Please prioritize squashing this bug so I can get back to playing this great game!

Loaded up my save after the patch today. Azagos and Istina show up as "portraits" you can interact with in their respective cities. Doesn't show in the wanderers list though.

Back
Top Bottom