In Progress [1.5.8 Beta] Haven't seen any roaming bandits in over 100 days, is it intended ?[.sav]

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I've been all around the map more or less and have not seen any roaming bandit parties. I've seen some hideouts, but only looters roam the map. It's past 100 days now and I'm a bit concerned. Is there any new changes that could intentionally do this? Here is a save, just explore and see if you can find bandit parties! Let me know if there's anything I'm missing or misunderstanding! :smile:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DVT2lOA6u5ysif9LrG_WU5KcQdm53p5Q/view?usp=sharing

There are other minor bugs observable in this game save too, such as images of items not loading in menus after some time of the game running and some portraits not displaying in the same way.

I confirm. For 150 days, I have not met anyone other than ordinary looters. And among other things, a huge number of them are running.

In my battanian game started with version 1.5.8, there are only a few sea raiders left. But I don't see any looters or mountain or forest bandits anymore even next to their hideouts.
Big issue for bandit related quests.

HGoVfHD.jpg
JqxCCKC.jpg

I want to add a little. Not only have everyone disappeared, except for the looters, there are more of them spawning than usual. At the moment I have this situation all over the map.

And these are still unsuccessful screenshots, sometimes their number is much more impressive. Because of what the caravans have lost their meaning, as soon as I create a new one, in a couple of days it is destroyed by looters.

This post says there are more bandits than usual :

Here it says there are no bandits other than looters. Its strange there are two opposite reports. I will start investigating problem tomorrow. Just wrtoe this to see if anybody have more information.
Well, there are a lot of looters in my game, probably more then normal and in larger batches. It's probably both part of the same problem, something causing the spawning to not be correct. I also feel there's fewer hideouts but it's hard to say for sure.

I don't know for sure but I got the impression from other people that they were seeing way too many of one type of bandit too such as just forest or just steppe and such.

This post says there are more bandits than usual :

Here it says there are no bandits other than looters. Its strange there are two opposite reports. I will start investigating problem tomorrow. Just wrote this to see if anybody have more information.
Looks like there are big clusters of some types of bandits in a very located areas and the rest of the map just few looters bands.

For example Sea Raiders close to Omor/Wercheg

AdPY32s.png

Looks like there are big clusters of some types of bandits in a very located areas and the rest of the map just few looters bands.

For example Sea Raiders close to Omor/Wercheg

AdPY32s.png
Thanks this is useful feedback. Probably problem is related to patrol radius. Patrol radius was not working as it need to before 1.5.8 (for example even patrol radius is 30 parties were going 100-200 distance) we fixed it but then it seems bandit patrol radius is small we need to increase it. Previously it was not problem because patrol radius was not working.

Thanks this is useful feedback. Probably problem is related to patrol radius. Patrol radius was not working as it need to before 1.5.8 (for example even patrol radius is 30 parties were going 100-200 distance) we fixed it but then it seems bandit patrol radius is small we need to increase it. Previously it was not problem because patrol radius was not working.
Do looters fallow a patrol radius? I have looked all over my map but cannot find any bandit swarm like other posters, but I have a very high amount of looters all over the place. COuld it be they are just wandering wherever they want?

Back
Top Bottom