Resolved [1.5.8 Beta] AI parties not joining each other in battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I'll upload a save file where you can see that my army is attacking another army, but right behind me there is another party of my faction that doesn't join the battle. I noticed this several times before, where the enemy had 3 parties right on top of each other and I had to fight the battles against each of them individually. So it's not a one time occurance.

I noticed this as well. Two enemy parties that were right next to another and clearly within reinforcement distance of eachother. They also attacked me together. Still i only had to fight each party separately.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
If you want video, I can get it for you happened it my playthrough and I can post to Youtube, there were 7 parties over 1,000 soldiers they attack me but only 1 or 2 parties are in the battle, the system isn't allowing the all to join

I'm having the same behavior. I was sieging a town and about a dozen enemy parties are around me. They all come in to attack. I only have to fight one of these parties and easily defeat them because only one party attacks at a time.

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the live or beta branch in the next updates. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Hi !
I had noticed the same problem but one more ...

When i load a game saved with and older version to play after the last patch installed (via steam),

I had noticed a message that game displays saying that some module, used with the game version that did the game saved, had changed
and i have to confirm that i agree to load the save with news modules (text is not exactly this one
but it mean that...).

So as i want to continue may campaign i say 'yes' to load my favourite game....
And once it is loaded, my troop has in the game a curious behaviour (functioning) :

When i begin to move and pursue an enemy army or troop by clicking on it to attack her, i ll just folllow
her an the enemy party continu to move by ignoring me, it attack other allies troop and i'm unable to involve
in the battle to help my allies, same for besieging or trying to involve in a battle, i can't join any fight
as well as i'm my army than alone with only my troop...

This has begun in the V1.56 but was occasionnal. And now this become usual and so i had stop to play with my
old campaign...

I can send you a save that does this trouble ....

Otherwise may be have yu resolve it in the future patch.. So i'll wait til next patch (sure i'll try my old save)...

Thanks for reading and Bravo for your game.

Can you try to reproduce the same issue without pressing Alt on a session? There is a bug in the game that game thinks the ALT button is held everytime after the player presses alt while the game is loading.

Back
Top Bottom