Resolved [1.5.8 BETA] AI parties moving with 40+ speed on the map when joining armies

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I am playing the game on the latest beta patch for 1.5.8. No mods in use, pure vanilla.

I noticed that AI parties are moving with super-speed (40-50) on the campaign map when they get called to a army.

I suspect it has something to do with the 150 Tactics perk "Call To Arms ":

"Parties that you have called to your army moves 10% faster while moving to the army."

I checked and the army leader, Aeron, has Tactics skill of 160. So he could have the perk in use.

un0NNPu.jpg

I already did, I send it ~30 min after starting this thread.

However I am not 100% sure it worked correctly, i had to try it 2-3 times because the upload would stop randomly.

Let me know if you can find it, if not I'll upload it again.

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.
the file I sent was the wrong one it will work but that was meant for another thread I just sent to you for AI reinforcements I can send you a better one if you want

I'm 98% sure it happens in 1.5.7 also. It's not common but I've seen parties suddenly move at warp speed in the map and I'm playing 1.5.7 because 1.5.8 brought too many bugs. I couldn't tell if they were joining an army or not. When it happens, it happens to more than one party in the screen at once.

Back
Top Bottom